• Use Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology which can charge compatible devices up to 4X faster than standard chargers;
• Able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes using the USB port with QC 3.0 technology and compatible cable;
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0;
• 3 ports (1 Port QC3.0, 2 Ports-USB). Tellur network charger has 3 separate chips and is able to charge 3 devices simultaneously without affecting each other;
• Compatible with all USB powered devices including Android & Apple smartphones/tablets;
Tellur network charger with QUALCOMM quick charge 3.0 technology, charges the battery easier and faster than any other car chargers. This network charger can charge 3 electronic devices at same time.
QUALCOMM quick charge 3.0
Tellur network charger is certified Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
When paired with a Quick Charge-certified accessory, the enabled device can charge itself up to 4 times faster than conventional charging. It charges from 0 to 80% in about 35 minutes, using the USB port with QC 3.0 technology and compatible cable, depending on charging implementation, battery capacity and other factors.
38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is the most efficient USB charging technology on the market. It is compatible with most of the latest generation of electronic devices and the speed of charging is 4 times faster than any other normal car chargers.
Offers control of the overheating, current overload and short circuit protection, making the charging process safe.
Smart IC Technology Output:
The charging speed not just depends on output power!
Smart IC chip automatically detects and replicates device's original charging protocol to enable it safely reaches the maximum charging rate.
Smart IC Technology provides four major protections: Over-Current Protection, Under-Voltage Protection, Over-Voltage Protection and Short-Circuit Protection.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices (Compatible with Quick Charge 2.0):